Athletic Performance Training
At APT, Performance Training programs are specifically designed for 3 different age groups. Programs include all sports and skill levels from youth to adult and beginner to elite.
1. Performance Training – Our performance training program is designed for high school, collegiate and professional athletes.
2. Athletic Foundation- Our athletic foundation program is designed for middle school athletes.
3. Youth Fundamental - Our youth fundamental program is designed for athletes 9 -11 years old.
APT programs include all sports and skill levels. The concept of the Athletic Foundation Program is to provide our athletes with a great foundation to build off of for years to come. The program will enhance athleticism and prevent injuries while improving functional movement and functional performance speed, strength, power, endurance and agility.
Athletic Foundation Program Includes:
- Movement Evaluation
- Performance Evaluation
- Athletic Foundation Training Program
- Monitored Recovery Techniques
- Nutritional Coaching