Athletic Performance Training
At APT, Performance Training programs are specifically designed for 3 different age groups. Programs include all sports and skill levels from youth to adult and beginner to elite.
1. Performance Training – Our performance training program is designed for high school, collegiate and professional athletes.
2. Athletic Foundation- Our athletic foundation program is designed for middle school athletes.
3. Youth Fundamental - Our youth fundamental program is designed specifically for athletes 9 -11 years old.
Youth FUNdamental Training:
Ages 8-11 years old
APT provides children the opportunity to get started in the right direction in a FUN and educational environment. We use a movement-based approach to improving athletic development. APT creates training programs that emphasizes body awareness and control that can be utilized in all sports and life.
Movement Based Approach:
- Body weight resistance training
- Pulling, pushing, squatting, crawling and rolling
- Jumping, skipping, running and decelerating
- Builds Confidence
- Have FUN
- Increases overall athletic ability