Athletic Performance Training
At APT, Performance Training programs are specifically designed for 3 different age groups. Programs include all sports and skill levels from youth to adult and beginner to elite.
1. Performance Training – Our performance training program is designed for high school, collegiate and professional athletes.
2. Athletic Foundation- Our athletic foundation program is designed for middle school athletes.
3. Youth Fundamental - Our youth fundamental program is designed for athletes 9 -11 years old.
Age 12 - 13
The concept of the Athletic Foundation Program is to provide our athletes with a great foundation to build off of for years to come. The program will enhance athleticism and prevent injuries while improving functional movement and functional performance speed, strength, power, endurance and agility.
Athletic Foundation Program Includes:
- Movement Evaluation
- Performance Evaluation
- Athletic Foundation Training Program
- Monitored Recovery Techniques
- Nutritional Coaching
Summer Athletic Foundation Schedule:
Dates: June 25th – August 31st
Days: Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
Times: 3:30pm and 4:00pm