COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Thank you so much to all of our clients for your support since this all started in March of 2020. With the new CDC guidelines starting on Saturday May 29th, we will allow all of our clients the option to not wear a mask if they are vaccinated.
- Employees experiencing any symptoms will be required to stay out of the facility.
- Employees will disinfect equipment at the end of each session.
- following session begins.
- Employees will maintain a strict cleaning schedule of the facility throughout the course of the day, and at the closing of the facility each day.
Athlete & Client Guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill, or experiencing any cold or allergy symptoms, you will be prohibited from entering the facility.
- Athletes & Clients are encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival at the facility, before touching any equipment, as well as after their workout before leaving the facility. (Hand sanitizer should not be a substitute for washing your hands)
- Athletes & Clients will be required to wipe down equipment as soon as they are finished using it.
- Bathroom will be adequately stocked with hand soap and paper towels at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available both at the front desk, and in the restroom.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available in the crate under the middle TV. Extra supplies will be stocked out back and brought out as-needed.
Code of Conduct:
If you’re sick, STAY HOME. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you do not come to the performance center:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of Smell/Taste
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are awaiting test results, or have been knowingly exposed / come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the performance center for 14 days or until you have tested negative for COVID-19.
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
We will be using hospital-grade, disinfectant to clean ALL surfaces after every training session. This includes: all door handles, bathroom surfaces, benches, dumbbells, cubbies, desks, computers, light switches. Any surface that is exposed to customers or staff will be disinfected multiple times daily, and before and after every single training session.