With the re-opening of Athletic Performance Training in the future, we will be adhering to strict sanitation guidelines put out by the Department of Public Health, and Covid Command Center as they become available to keep our members & staff safe, and prevent the spread of disease.
- Employees experiencing any symptoms will be required to stay out of the facility.
- Employees will wear a mask at all times when dealing with clients inside the facility.
- Employees will disinfect equipment at the end of each session, and wash their hands before the
- following session begins.
- Employees will maintain a strict cleaning schedule of the facility throughout the course of the day, and at the closing of the facility each day.
Athlete & Client Guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill, or experiencing any cold or allergy symptoms, you will be prohibited from entering the facility.
- ALL clients must schedule their session ahead of time (on mindbody) to account for potential limitations in numbers. If you arrive at the facility late or without scheduling ahead, you will be prohibited from entering the facility.
- Athletes & Clients are asked to wear a mask when arriving at the facility.
It’s unknown at this time if athletes and clients will be required to wear a mask throughout their workout.
- Athletes & Clients are encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival at the facility, before touching any equipment, as well as after their workout before leaving the facility. (Hand sanitizer should not be a substitute for washing your hands)
- Athletes & Clients will be required to wipe down equipment as soon as they are finished using it
- Athletes & Clients will not be allowed to loiter at the front check-in area after their sessions, rides must be planned accordingly. If you cannot be picked up soon after your session, athletes may be asked to wait outside on the front turf (weather permitting).
- Bathroom will be adequately stocked with hand soap and paper towels at all times. Clients are advised to use their paper towel to handle the door knob/lock after drying their hands.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available both at the front desk, and in the restroom.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available in the crate under the middle TV. Extra supplies will be stocked out back and brought out as-needed.
- Extra masks will be available if requested by clients.
Code of Conduct:
If you’re sick, STAY HOME. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you do not come to the performance center:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of Smell/Taste
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are awaiting test results, or have been knowingly exposed / come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the performance center for 14 days or until you have tested negative for COVID-19.
The water coolers will be closed. We ask that you please bring your own water. If you have the Mindbody App, you may ‘Add-on’ a water bottle for purchase when you book training sessions.
We encourage clients to bring in their own hand sanitizer. In addition, there will be hand sanitizer and wipes readily available in the bathroom.
All training sessions must be made at least 6 hours before the training session start time via our website Mindbody App. We ask that clients arrive 10 minutes before training sessions to form a socially-distanced line outside. You will be invited into the lobby one-by-one and asked to go directly to an area. Please bring a limited amount of items into APT.
If you have an iPhone, please download the Mindbody App . This will allow you to check-in via the App. If you don’t have an iPhone, the front desk will check you in from a distance when you enter APT.
Mask and Gloves:
We will update this policy as we learn more. After disinfecting and cleaning, the desk staff will wash their hands and change into fresh gloves and masks.
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
We will be using hospital-grade, disinfectant to clean ALL surfaces after every training session. This includes: all door handles, bathroom surfaces, benches, dumbbells, cubbies, desks, computers, light switches. Any surface that is exposed to customers or staff will be disinfected multiple times daily, and before and after every single training session. Note: We will have a minimum of 15 minutes between each training session to allow for sanitization prior to the next semi-private training session entering the performance center.
In addition, the performance center will be professionally disinfected pre-opening.