Fine tuning lacrosse specific skills such as:
- passing, catching, and shooting fundamentals.
- dodging concepts and reading the defense.
- defending the 1v1 and proper sliding techniques.
- how to attack and defend in the 2-man game.
- Increasing IQ via small ball games.
Former Collegiate Coaches/Players will be running all sessions!
- Prevent a variety of injuries and nagging pains especially those in the knee & ankle by building stability and resiliency in a variety of lacrosse specific movement patterns.
- Increase your ability to change direction quickly & explosively, increase your acceleration, speed, strength, and power!
- Score & defend more goals by being faster and stronger than your opponents.
Location: Lacrosse Specific skills TBD
Performance Training: 9 Technology Park Dr Falmouth, Ma 02536
Days: Tuesday and Thursday 3 - 4pm skills - 4:15pm -5:30pm Training
Grades: 9th - 12th
Cost : 6 - weeks $425
For more information please contact Rob at email@example.com